Thursday, May 14, 2009

Off to Rock and Roll . . . Cleveland Rocks, Of Course!

Looks like a dubious weather day but we are about to take off down to the road to Cleveland, Ohio to visit Hubby's sister, Louise.

Had a comment about how many salads I have been eating and feel so guilty to tell you that I went astray last night. I made a bad choice which was a chicken pot pie. We were at Bob Evans which was very close to the hotel. I must tell you that now Bob Evans does have some very healthy choices and I have had some super salads there this trip. After all this time of eating healthy, it did not really taste good and was a disappointment! Good go know that I truly enjoy healthy foods now.

So, we are off to where it rocks! (The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland, home of Drew Carey.) Thanks for following our trip!

No comments: