Tuesday, May 19, 2009

East, West, Home's Best!

We are back home, and we are very grateful for that! Today's drive was not too bad and we had our lunch at Bryce's Cafeteria in Texarkana.

Of course, the problem with being back home is the car had to be unpacked and there is a mountain of clothes to be washed, and mail - including lots of junk mail - must be sorted and tossed.

Of course, we had to go first to our friend, Lela's to get the two boxes of mail she had collected. I had a Christian shirt for her in red but the big hit was the Barack Obama hat I found for her! She loved it and said she would be wearing it tomorrow to her grandson's baseball game in Baton Rouge.

I know I bought a lot of souvenirs, but I cannot find all of them right now.

Yes, there are pictures and they will have to wait,

Buddy, the Lhasa will be ready to be picked up at two o'clock and that will be after Erica does my hair. She will be glad to know that basically my hair held up quite well.

Everything is just fine at the house but of course, Lela watches it for us!

No hotel room we stayed in matched the convenience of our home and so we shall very much enjoy being in our own bed tonight.

No comments: