Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ordinary Stuff

Still celebrating my birthday tonight! We are near Cleveland, Ohio and we went with Hubby's sister, Louise, to a Chinese restaurant. We went back to her apartment for cake and a beautiful present!

We talked and talked and then made plans for tomorrow for doing ordinary stuff but doing it together. It is always good to be with family and chat about current times . . . and yes, old times! I think a lot of us don't spend enough time doing "ordinary stuff"!

Did I mention how good Louise looks? Well, you'll see when I post a few pictures of this trip.

Ah yes, I brought some finished pages for her scrapbook and she had a couple of photos for me to take back. Of course, I stopped in at the shop at the mall and got a little more paper to crop my reunion!

You better believe we have taken lots of photos!

So tomorrow is another day off the highway . . . and then, it's down to Kentucky from here.

No comments: