Saturday, November 15, 2008

Suitable Weather . . . For a Book About a Canadian Moving to Texas!

Thank you to everyone who came out to our Angel of Joy Fall Festival today to support our launching of my book, Bumpy Road to Texas! 

One would think we were in Canada today as the weather was in the 50s and extremely windy!

The high point was my purchasing a knitted scarf from Inge Geye and a knitted hat from another booth. Then, my friend, Vicky brought me gloves! (We generally run the house air-conditioning Christmas week, so this is unusual.)

The low point was when our tent collapsed while Janice Ann Rowe was chatting to us. She was so cheerful about it! She was on her way to even rougher activities - The Lufkin Panther Football Game! (Lufkin won 28 - 22 with a last second touchdown.)

Another hightlight was Ava being there and some of my scrapbooking friends stopping by!

Hopefully, my next book signing will be indoors!


No comments: