Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Al Qaeda - Way Too Much Reality!

The remarks made public today from Al Qaeda regarding President-Elect, Barack Obama show a less than school child mentality and nothing like a diplomatic approach.

If I hated being taunted as fat when I was a kid, how would I feel if I had been given the mandate of the American people to be President and someone called me a "House Negro"?

That "N" word is not used down here in the South but I guess it is unrealistic to think that these people are going to be politically correct!

Time to put some solid armor under that plain suit and tie, Mr. Obama. Time to have a few more secret service people around you. Time for the American people to pray and pray sincerely that this man is kept safe from harm.

This is the man who sees life as the assembly line worker, not from the CEO's point of view and we need him very badly right now. 

Be safe, Mr. Obama and God Bless!

No comments: