Friday, November 7, 2008

The First Dog?

The other day I wrote about what breed of dog the Obama First Family might be choosing! Listening to Barack Obama's press conference today, I want to give you the choice from those breeds mentioned the other day. The Bichon Frise is the breed from those I mentioned that is good for people with allergies.  This was stipulated by Mr. Obama today and he says it is the number one topic of interest at his website.

Anyone interested in finding out what breed of dog is most suitable for their family should go to the American Kennel Club website. 

Some of you know that I was deeply immersed in the Purebred Dog Fancy for more than 18 years. I bred and showed Shih Tzu and have also owned Boxer, Lhasa Apso and Scottish Terriers. 

Of course, I have no idea what breed the Obamas will pick but I still am trying to keep my mind focused on light and happy things as I hope you are too.

http://www.akc.org

No comments: