Monday, December 1, 2008

An Ah Ha Moment!

When I was a kid . . . yeah, yeah, I know I am always starting off that way . . . but things were not that bad, so perhaps we need to remember those times! Well, as I was saying . . . when I was a kid and my Dad was sales manager for a boxboard company, we were told to always get what we purchased in a box. It should be obvious that you support what brings home your bread and butter!

Well, what do you suppose an auto executive should use to get to Washington? Well, perhaps he should drive rather than take an executive jet?  Yes, Ford CEO, Alan Mulally, has finally had an ah ha moment and will be driving to Washington for the hearings on bailouts later this week!

About time!

Let's hope the Chrysler and GM people also come to their senses! 

No comments: