Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praying For Kyla!












We asked everyone to PRAY . . . and they did! Please keep praying for our precious Kyla.

Today she spoke to us in a joyful and strong voice:

"Hi Grandma . . . Hi Grandpa!"
(How are you doing, Kyla?)
"Fine, Grandma!"

Please keep praying for Kyla, that she will get stronger and stronger and be well! Pray that no injury has harmed her brain and that her heart will be fine! Pray for all children who are sick, that they may be well and healthy and strong!

Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha You have my prayers..Please keep us informed.

Sharon said...

Praise the LORD! I am so glad to hear this news!!!!!!!!!!! I will expect great things to come in the next few days!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Anonymous said...

Martha, you can count on my prayers! I will remember Kyla every day.

Unknown said...

Martha, I'm praying for Kyla and I've added her to my prayer list. As you know, with God ALL things are possible, and we stand on all of His promises. Blessings.