Sunday, March 1, 2009

Buddy the Lhasa Guests Today

I know you know me - I'm Buddy the Lhasa Apso that she talks about. Today I thought I should tell you about my car ride to Walgreen's parking lot. In case you don't know, you can really have a good time at parking lots! We went kinda late and I am glad we didn't to to CVS because there were hardly any cars over there.

Something technical I have to mention is that there is a lock system for the windows on the Explorer. Mom was a little upset last time because apparently I accidentally hit the unlock button or something when I was up front with Dad and well, she almost had a heart attack to see me with my back window open as we came into Englewood!

So, guess you know, Dad went in this time and, well - I hate to say it - but Mom is a bit fussy about hanging on to me and watching I don't do "stuff".

People in other cars sometimes do stuff. People should think about what they are doing because I saw that man picking his nose in the next car . . . I know that's not nice! Of course, he probably doesn't know I have access to a blog!

How about the lady with the red 4-door pick-up? She seemed worried about that third bag . . . that it would break or something. Well, they're probably making them weaker so you'll use the cloth recycle bags. Yeah, I think that's it.

Oh, yeah, there was a man smoking a cigar who got out of another back square car - I've never seen a cigar before . . .

Oops . . . gotta go now . . . like I said, I don't usually do this, but you know, home all during church and lunch . . . well, I get to sleep then, and I have lots of energy on Sunday afternoon and evening.

Oh, yes . . . you want to know what Dad bought, don't you? I know. It was two ink cartridges and a weather alert radio - all on sale. You know Mom & I check the flyers in the Lufkin Daily on Sunday morning. (She already told you that the other day!)

You have a nice week, you and thanks for stopping by my Mom's blog. (I am a natural-born Texan, not a Yonge-Street one like she is!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: