Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kendall Beard of Lufkin on American Idol - Watch Tonight at 8:00 p.m. Eastern

The other day I told you a little about Kendall Beard from Lufkin who has been competing on American Idol. Unfortunately, I could not get a photo to post for you although I gave you links to take a look at her because she is a very beautiful girl.

Today, I have been given a link on Facebook which will show you her performance last night.

We have signs all around Lufkin and most of us put in lots of votes for her last night.

The results show will be tonight at 8:00 p.m. Eastern on Fox. She had some excellent competition and we will be anxious to see how she does. I cannot image how nervous she was. (By the way, Kendall is not just a pretty face: she is a college graduate.)

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mjsbigblog/Semis-wk3/?action=view&current=kendall-semi-wk3.flv

No comments: