Saturday, June 6, 2009

Scrapbooking - Information Received and Noted

Most of you know my main hobby is scrapbooking. It is very calming for me and I enjoy the camaraderie of the gals who "crop" with me on Friday nights.

The big deal about scrapbooking is all the stuff you have to lug around. Hubby helps me with this and Scrapbooks & Memories where they have a lovely large crop room is just blocks from home.

Of course, right now I am cropping our trip to Toronto and Port Hope. I have about 98 good photos so I may be a while.

When I was in Ontario, I did buy some Canadian embellishments and opened a pack last night. There was just as much fun on the outside of the pack as on the inside. Inside were a Canadian flag, some maple leaves, a little maple syrup jar, a Canadian coin . . . you get the idea!

On the label . . . and of course, you know I would read the label . . . was the following:

"Dress It Up, Destination: Canada. Imported Items from Taiwan & China. Dress It Up - A Jesse James Company - Bethlehem, PA 18018."

I know it's trivial, but it make me chuckle. I have no comment but I just knew I had to blog that today. Do you have a comment or shall we just accept this as information received and noted?

No comments: