Friday, January 9, 2009

Barack Obama: Not a Moment to Waste!


Every time I watch Barack Obama speak, I cannot help but see what a calm, quiet and quick thinker he seems to be. Back during debates I noticed this and now that he has been elected and we see him with his proposals to get America back on track, it is even more obvious.

Sometimes it seems as though he is not using a teleprompter, although I would think he does.

A person who speaks this well is very rare! This man instills confidence in his listeners and if we pay attention, I think we will get a true feel for the reason he will be our next President.

As for the complaints of his having an Office of the President-Elect, picking his team of advisers and delivering updates to the American public, I can only ask if you really think we have a moment to wait? I think not! We need to get United States - in particular our economy - back on track.

God Bless and watch over Barack Obama and God Bless America!

No comments: