Monday, February 25, 2013

Facebook Page For Aiden (80) - Have You LIKED it?

Rainbow by Earl Reinink
Rainbow, a photo by Earl Reinink on Flickr.

A few weeks ago, a college student who sings with me in our church choir asked me to add a 6-year-old boy named Aiden (nick-named "80") to the Prayer Journal that Hubby and I keep. This Saturday, she went to be tested to be a Bone Marrow Donor for this same boy at a gathering near us. There will be more chances to be tested to donate.  Aiden's Mother is a friend of another of my friends from church, worked with her and lived in the next town.
There is a very nice Facebook Page for Aiden. ONE LOVE FOR 80

Today, 80 is asking his Mother how many people are following his page. 

TODAY, I POSTED THIS ON MY SITE. PLEASE READ THIS WHETHER YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK OR NOT. (BET YOU ARE!)
HELLO TO MY FB FRIENDS FROM CANADA, UNITED STATES, LATIN AMERICA - DOG FRIENDS, ALL FRIENDS!

Since I have FB Friends in many different places, please take time to read about this little boy here in Texas (whose mother is from the next town). 80 is asking how many friends he has on his page and myself, I have been wondering why it has not grown more. 80 will not only steal your heart with his wisdom well beyond his years . . . you will definitely fall in love with him.

ONE LOVE FOR 80 is a Facebook Page for a boy named Aiden (nicknamed 80) who is six years old and in need of a Bone Marrow donor. I hope I have this correct. We have him in our prayer journal and have been praying for him every day.
Let's see how MUCH love we can summon up for this child. . . and May God Bless You!

No comments: