Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Go To Right Side of Blog and Just Click to Link To Blog Talk Radio! Live Air Time is Wed., Oct. 21/09 at 12:00 noon Eastern; 11:00 a.m.Central

Can You Believe It? - This week Dr. Carolyn's guest is me . . .

Life is very full these days! I think I am living proof that if you plant enough seeds, you will harvest a crop!

I think some of you are "harvesting crops" on Facebook with the farms on there . . . right? The part I like about those farms is that they are a nice little distraction from the real world.

You know I'm on Facebook. I visit there at least twice a day. I keep up with the grandchildren and friends all over as well as making new friends and finding a job!

Well, back when President Barack Obama was being inaugurated, a pretty gal named Dr. Carolyn Clansy Miller caught my attention with some pictures of herself meeting with her family and going to see the main event back in January! Every time Dr.Carolyn would send a photo, it was just as though I had flown to Washington with her! Then, of course, I cropped the pictures in my scrapbook. I "knew" someone who had actually been THERE! And, I must tell you, that for a gal who has only been an American Citizen for coming up to six years, that was HUGE!

Well, tomorrow, I will be the guest on Dr. Carolyn's Blog Talk Radio Program. You can tune in at the live time, or you can log on and listen later, anytime you want.

Now, in addition to my writing which I have been doing pretty much my entire life, I am mentoring at our Pregnancy Help Center in Lufkin Texas. I work through a grant from Americorps and in addition to my job, I will have scholarships for two years of college.

I can just feel a sequel coming to Bumpy Road To Texas and the working title pretty much has to be NOT FINISHED YET!

Hope you will be listening to the interview live or later and thanks for your interest in my blog! Here's the info:

Getting Good at Life - Radio!

Join Dr. Carolyn Clansy Miller on Getting Good at Life! as she interviews some of the most fascinating experts and every day folks that will inspire and give practical insider tips to take your life, business, and ministry to the next level!
Show Notes
Getting Good at Life is a 30 minute program designed to provide inspiration and proven strategies to develop your life, business, and ministry. Your host, Dr. Carolyn Clansy Miller possesses a passion for service that goes far beyond the pursuit of professional accolades. As a psychologist and coach, she provides practical solutions to help you get good at life!
Upcoming Episodes
How to Ride the Bumpy Roads of Life
Getting Good at Life
Date / Time: 10/21/2009 11:00 AM
Category: Women
Call-in Number: (646) 716-6910

Sometimes life is like driving down a bumpy road. You may slow down or dodge to the left or right; the key is that you keep moving. How you respond to the potholes of life makes all the difference! Do you ride them well? Or do you get stuck waiting for road construction to be completed? Tune in to Getting Good at Life with Dr. Carolyn Clansy Miller as she talks to Martha Sutton, author of Bumpy Road to Texas. Hear how Martha handled her unexpected bumps and learn from her wisdom so you can ride the bumps of life well!

1 comment:

Dr. Carolyn Clansy Miller said...

Thank you for coming on Getting Good at Life! You were wonderful!