Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facebook Down Today . . . Hmmm . . . Think Of The Possibilities!


FARMTOWN FACEBOOK, originally uploaded by sydneyreyesjr.

Looks like the Facebook website is down today.

So, I guess we can find out what we could be spending our time on.

You know, your farms' harvest will wither; you will miss who went to Starbucks and who skinned their knee.

Gonna miss who has the sniffles today and who is already at work. Now, if they are at work, how come they are still updating on Facebook?

Well, I am not going to blog on this topic for very long because that would just point out to you and everyone else how much time I and all of us spend (waste?) on Facebook each day.

Today, Hubby & I have planned a lunch to spend time with a Canadian friend who will be on her way back to Peterborough after wintering down in the warmth. (Of course, I expect she will mention that it wasn't as warm this year as it usually is. And she might also mention the snow we had.)

Then there is the pile of index cards I have on the side of the kitchen table to organize coupons and deals so we actually take advantage of them.

Ah yes, then there is the dust I can remove. There are clothes to be washed. There are some items to take back to Belk Department Store (best return policy ever) and some grocery shopping to be done.

So, there you have it! I bet you have a few things to do.

A day without Facebook . . . well, let's see just how well we can cope without the constant invasion to our old-fashioned routine which actually worked quite well.

Ah, yes, Hubby off to Band Practice tonight which is as good as it gets when you are looking for a hobby.

Time to look for a vase to place some flowers for a friend having surgery today . . .

Oh, yes, I think I can get by without Facebook . . . as long as it is down long enough for me to learn how much I can do in a day . . .

No comments: