Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Customer Service!

We're travelling up the road from Texas to Iowa and we have had one really good experience I'd like to tell you about.

You know how much I want my food to be Richard Simmons approved and you also know what kind of food is generally sold at truck stops and the like.

Well, yesterday, we were really behind the eight-ball and we knew we did not want to go out for dinner when we got to our hotel.

A perky gal who really knew her stuff, put Hubby's Corn Dog in a box along with some packets of mustard. Then she turned to me and said,

"What would you like in your salad - grilled chicken?"

"Yes, please!"

"How about lettuce, tomatoes, a bit of cheese, cucumbers . . . ?"

"Yes, that would be great!"

"And dressing?"

Do you have some lite?"

I do . . . I have lite ranch!"

So, it was that I had a wonderful salad . . . albeit very late last night.

Just wanted to tell you about this because especially when you are away from home, it is really nice to fine someone so obliging. That gal will probably never see me again, but that didn't matter to her! She is busy pleasing one customer at a time.

What a beautiful world it would be if we met people like THAT every day!

Thanks for the great salad and blessings to you!

No comments: