Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Day For Remembering . . .

 


Today is a time for remembering how precious time with friends really is. This picture was taken at The Pickle Barrel in Toronto in July, 2007. Hubby and I came off the highway to meet my "old friend" Belinda and her husband, D'Arcy, who took this casual shot of us. Even if you just pick up the phone; even if you just have a few minutes, take time to talk to your friends. Take time to give them a hug. Life is fragile and we must never take it for granted.

Today, it is four years since her death, yet I think of Belinda every day. She made me laugh: she worried about me . . . and many others. She stopped in to see people who needed a smile and she loved animals like no one else.

My guardian angel, you are going to have another grandson very soon. We pray he will be healthy; we know he will be handsome and I think he just might have a little dimple in his chin!

May everyone have such a friend in their lifetime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: