Monday, July 19, 2010

Willam In Port Hope Writes Today's Blog - How About a Letter to the Troops?

Hi - I am William in Port Hope, Ontario, Canada and I am a guest blogger here today. I am almost 8.

My friend, Martha in Texas is visiting today.

We just wrote a letter to the troops for the Legion to put in the boxes for August. I hope that those boxes have neat stuff in them - like hard candy, cookies, soap, and other things those men and women would like to have.

Have you donated anything to put in those boxes that get shipped to the soldiers?

You could write a letter or give some toiletries for those boxes?

If you do that, it will make the soldiers feel good! We were talking about it, and we know if you do that, it will make you feel good too.

So, this is William in Canada signing off the Yonge-Street-Texan blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you william! you are so thoughtfull! Thank you Martha for helping him out! :)